ANNUAL CHÖ DENTHOG CHIGMA RETREAT TO ACCOMPLISH ENLIGHTENMENT ON ONE SEAT
This practice was composed by the 8th Karmapa Mikyö Dorje and detail teachings by the 5th Shamarpa Konchog Yenlag. Our precious master Chödpa Lama Rinpoche has received Denthog Chigma instructions directly from precious late Kyabje Tenga Rinpoche, and Tenga Rinpoche has received them directly from Pal Gyalwang 16th Karmapa.
Rinpoche has been leading Denthog Chigma Retreat in France for the past 9 years. And this year will be the 10th Annual Retreat which will take place in the beautiful village Saillagouse, South of France at the base of the Pyrenean mountains.
DENTHOG CHIGMA RETREAT IS DONE STRICTLY IN SILENCE ACCORDING TO THE TEXT. WE WILL FOLLOW IT STRICTLY.
All Chöpas/Chömas who have received Chö empowerment are welcome, regardless of which lineage, as long as you have received Chö empowerment from an authentic lineage Master.
Saturday, June 25th | Chö retreat in Saillagouse
- Arrival at the camping Domaine le Cerdan
- Preparation of the place for the Chöd retreat
You must arrive latest on Saturday.
1st Day – Sunday, June 27th | Denthog Chigma Chö retreat
- 8am – 12 pm: First session begins with Mandala Offering and Lama Gyangbod prayer (Calling Lama from Afar), Chö empowerment, teachings on Chö Denthog Chigma for new attendees and also Dharma Talk.
Officially silent retreat starts from here :
- 1pm – 3pm: First session of Dentog Chigma.
- 4 pm – 6pm: Second session of Denthog Chigma.
- 7pm – 9pm: Group practice of Chö Dagdogma (Lujin means body offering) and follow confession prayer to restore all downfalls.
From 2nd day to 5th day – Monday, June 28th to Thursday, July 1st
- 6:30am – 8am: Mandala Offering and Lama Gyangbod prayer
(Calling Lama from Afar).
- 9am – 11am: First session Denthog Chigma session.
- 1pm – 3pm: Second session.
- 4pm – 6pm: Third session.
- 7pm – 9pm: Group practice of Chöd Dagdogma and confession prayer to restore all downfalls.
Till July 1st, we follow the same schedule.
6th Day – Friday, July 2nd
- 5am – 7am: First session of Chö Tsogley Rinchen Trengwa.
- 8am – 12pm: Second session.
- 1pm – 3pm: Fire puja.
- 4pm – 6pm: Last session along with dedication prayer and appreciation katag offering, gesture of gratitude for the precious teachings to our precious master Chöpa Lama Rinpoche.
- 7pm: Dissolution of Mandala
7th Day – Saturday, July 3rd | Departure
- Packing and departure
You must arrive latest on June 26th.
Acceptance to the retreat is by online registration and there are prerequisites for this retreat:
- Based on the text this practice must be done in strictly silent retreat.
- From the day 1st afternoon until day 6th morning you should remain in silence and would not be able to use your telephone.
- You must attend retreat from the 1st day and can not leave the retreat until last day.
- a flash light;
- sleeping bag or bed sheet and blanket;
- bath towel ;
- warm clothes for the fresh mornings and evenings;
- your Ngagpa robe and zen if you have;
- a meditation cushion ;
- pencil, eraser and notebook ;
- cash offering for the daily tsoks (there will have a box for the money for the tsok);
- cash for offering to Rinpoche, for the Dharma texts and for the shop;
- your Dharma texts: Daily prayers, Lujin, Denthog Chigma, Calling the Lama from afar. If you don’t have these texts, you can buy them during the retreat.
- For the full retreat | 7 nights from Saturday 26th of June to Saturday 3rd of July:
- Indoor – mobile home : €500
- for 1 couple or 1 person;
- for 3/4 people.
- Outdoor – tent or van : €450
- Indoor – mobile home : €500
- All options includes:
- 3 time healthy vegeterian meals;
- 6 days retreat.
Deposit: 150€ by bank transfer to the Association Soleil du Levant and, the amount remaining due by cash at the retreat place.
Bank: CR Sud Méditerranée – Perpignan Catalogne
Beneficiary: ASSOC ARTS MARTIAUX SOLEIL LEVANT – 23 Rue du 14 Juillet 66000 Perpignan
IBAN: FR76 1710 6000 0018 2497 8700 072 | SWIFT CODE / BIC CODE: AGRIFRPP871
LE CAMPING DOMAINE LE CERDAN – SAILLAGOUSE
11 Route d Estavar, Saillagouse, FR 66800
From Perpignan : A9 (exit Perpignan sud) , RN116 direction Prades
Andorre, Mont-Louis, Saillagouse. In front of the church, turn right for 100m.
From Toulouse : RN20 direction Foix, Ax les Thermes, Bourg-Madame, Saillagouse. Straight ahead when the church is on your left.
From Barcelona : Cadi tunnel, Puigcerda, Bourg-Madame, Saillagouse.
GPS : Latitude = 42.46’05” Longitude = 2.03’52”
By train or plane:
Please contact Denis: +33 641 38 64 51.
For further information:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: Denis at +33 641 38 64 51 (french)
Registration is required for all participants. Because of limitation of space and necessary arrangements you must register online in advance and you must pay 150 euros as deposit to hold the space for you. Once you booked you cannot cancel.